| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auburn, Ne in July is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 97.5mm (3.8in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 14:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Auburn, Ne July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Auburn, Ne, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Auburn, Ne:
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) SE
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) ESE
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) SSE