| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Auburn, Ne in August is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 100.8mm (4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Auburn, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Auburn, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Auburn, Ne:
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) SE
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) ESE
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) SSE